G3 strives continually to better itself and the surrounding community it serves. One of the most effective ways we accomplish this is by sustainable construction practices, also known as Green Construction.
G3’s president and founder, Gordon Gross, is a certified LEED® accredited contractor. This is an internationally recognized mark of excellence that facilitates the bestowed with the necessary framework for identifying and implementing environmentally sustainable projects and scopes of work.
*LEED-certified buildings are designed to:
- Lower operating costs and increase asset value
- Reduce waste sent to landfills
- Conserve energy and water
- Be healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities
*Information was obtained from www.usgbc.org Copyright © 2011 U.S. Green Building Council. All Rights Reserved.